Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Twenty Nine

 

So I went  a bit overboard. How could I not when my Fav went to our favorite book store (the Library) and asked for the name of the books I was interested in. Initially I told him of the two I had in mind to read,

viciouscycle               bone-house-book-cover

Vicious Cycle by Terri Blackstock, and The Bone House by Stephen Lawhead

and my Fav, being the wonderful friend that he is to me, looked up other books by the authors, compiled a list of the ones he thought I’d be interested in, and emailed it to me. So one, I am so amazed by his thoughtfulness, and two, by the fact that he really knows me pretty well.

However since he was there and awaiting a response, I simply HAD to review his list, and add a couple more titles and authors.

2 weeks, 3 trips, and 29 books later, we have one VERY exhausted-thrilled-to-the-toes chicka, and a Fav with more peanut butter brownie points than he can handle. Happy end of the summer reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment