Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Congratulations Dr. H

 

Occasionally I have the great honor of capturing an event that is more pleasure than work. The celebration for this young lady is such an event.

drah-3

Her mother, a woman I greatly admire, was the principal where I taught my first and last class lol, (yes I was a teacher in another life time). I will always love her for that. Her father is and has long been one of my photo heroes. And Dr. A.H. herself has become the awesome young lady I always thought she would be, an inspiration to many, an encouragement to all who would discipline themselves to pursue their goals in all situations, until victory is obtained. I was honored to be able to document this very proud moment for an amazing family. Photographically thrilled and totally proud!

drah-2drah-1

So here’s to an extraordinarily vibrant young lady, and an awesome accomplishment! Dr. A.H. may you have your cake with the icing and enjoy the eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment