Tuesday, November 12, 2013

December 12: A Prediction Story

 

After driving in circles because not even online maps could find this place, we arrived at a celebration in anticipation of a blessed and already well loved little guy. Congratulations to soon to be uplate parents D&E.

dem-1dem-2dem-3dem-5dem-8dem-7

 

I must say my photographic skills were put to the test too. I mean really, a Nikon? The last time I held one of those I carried 20 rolls of film with me, and if I can recall, I ruined a roll trying to treat it like my beloved Canon! Serves me right for leaving my equipment in my office thinking I would be a doting cousin. Honestly I thought I had my camera with me as I usually do but things have been busy at Casa Del Smith. But that’s another story.

dem-6

As for now, Congratulations! May you have joy and laughter everyday and peace filled nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment